Life at Crossey
We believe that a positive work environment is key to consistently delivering engineering excellence. Here is what you can expect of our work culture:
• Continuous learning environment
• Relaxed personalities, serious approach to work
• Family type environment in the sense of helping each other
• Open space to share feedback whether positive or negative to improve as a team and complete projects more effectively and to client expectations
• Engaged leadership that encourages learning and development
• Mentoring and knowledge sharing through lunch&learns, regular feedback from manager, Revit development and internal education programs, etc.
• High performing technical project teams
• “Work hard play hard” – OT hours to reach milestones/schedule but also encourage vacation, down time, events and fun with colleagues
The rewards of a career at Crossey are multi-faceted. We work hard to serve our clients, but we don't forget to have fun! You'll enjoy top-tier benefits, such as:
• Competitive base pay
• Extended health and dental coverage
• Group life insurance
• Short and Long-Term Disability programs
• RRSP matching program 3%, up to 5%
• 100% tuition policy including study materials, courses rated to work, webinars, conferences.
• P.Eng. exam covered.
• “Summer Fridays” all year round
• Social wellness activities
• Holiday party
• Golf, ski, corporate volunteering, and other events
• Office closure for the Holiday Season
• And more!